The entire structure of this remarkable truck, including the
frame, forks and carriage, is made from high quality stainless
steel. In a meatpacking environment where blood and brine is
commonplace, the Pwss can last up to three times longer than a
conventional truck. This truck will also perform well in
freezer applications and corrosive environments, offering long
running times and minimal operator fatigue.
- All stainless steel contsruction.
- 6,000 pound lift capacity.
- Available in walkie, fixed platform rider, and flip down
platform walkie/rider configuration.
- All drive functions including speed, forward and
reverse, braking and steering are at the operator's finger tips.
- A safety reverse button, located at the end of the
control handle, moves the truck away from the operator when
- Stepless electronic speed control using MOSFET
technology means precise maneuvering and load positioning while
conserving battery power.
- Adjustable spring loaded drive unit provides superb
traction and excellent stability.
- Tandem bogie wheels and seven helper rollers per fork
provide unrivaled pallet entry and exit.
- Drive unit consists of a series wound Class H traction
motor vertically mounted on a helical and spiral beveled gear
reduction unit, with all gears running in a constant oil bath.
- All components and maintenance items are located for
easy service access.
- All of our electric lift trucks can be customized to
fit your requirements.